This test tool is a simple python script that tests if a broker is up and how long messages take, just like the traditional IP ping utility.
MQTT Ping Usage
The utility is designed to be run from the command line.
The script requires only a single parameter which is the broker IP or domain name.Type python mqtt-ping.py -h
- 1.use -c 10 for 10 pings
- 2. Use -d 5 for 5 second delay between pings
- use -s to only print end result
Comments and FeedBack
Was there enough detail in this tutorial for you to follow?
Please help me improve these tutorials by leaving your comments,rating them,asking questions.
You can download the script here.
- Republish HTML Data Over MQTT (Flight Arrivals )
- Logging MQTT Sensor Data to SQL DataBase With Python
- MQTT Retained Messages Tool-Python Script Examples
- How to Send a File Using MQTT Using a Python Script
- Simple Python MQTT Data Logger
- Simple Controllable MQTT Sensor Simulator in Python
Please rate? And use Comments to let me know more