The first wave of the Internet involved connecting people to each other and people to information.
The next wave of the Internet will involve connecting the physical world to the Internet, and machines to each other.
Today we have the Smart phone tomorrow the smart car and the smart home.
All of these devices will be made Smart by connecting them together with other systems via networks, and the Internet.
Messaging, using protocols like MQTT, will have an important role to play and this site will concentrate on:
- Basic networking
- MQTT and MQTT Brokers
- Python Network Programming
If you have any questions please ask
Best Regards Steve
Popular Articles and Recommended Reading
- Basic computer networking course
- Beginners Guide to IOT
- IOT Messaging Protocols Overview
- TCP/IPprotocol suite explained.
- Understanding DNS for beginners
- Introduction to the MQTT messaging protocol.